Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 45% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,459 (€1,244) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)