Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.327 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨169,246 (NZ$3,818) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)