Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.580 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,227 (NZ$3,428) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (30 minutes ago)