Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,813 (元8,762) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (26 minutes ago)