Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,665 (元10,380) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)