Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.760 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,819 (元7,769) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)