Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,740 (元6,351) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$12,040 (about 2 hours ago)