Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,858 (元6,402) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)