Cost of living comparison between Nanjing, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.863 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 77% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,149 (元14,007) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)