Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.817 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,610 (元11,674) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)