Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.844 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 24% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,302 (元8,970) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)