Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.266 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,257 (元6,649) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)