Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,569 (元8,573) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)