Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.132 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 117% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,517 (€1,725) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)