Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,704 (91,120 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)