Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,360 (86,083 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (32 minutes ago)