Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.620 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 41% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,993 (2,163 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)