Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,261 (2,129 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)