Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.970 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,059 (60,949 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)