Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,583 (44,730 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)