Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,365 (руб 51,317) in Nakhodka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)