Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,436 (Shilling191,094) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)