Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,898 (Shilling199,968) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)