Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 33% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,292 (Shilling126,786) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)