Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,276 (Shilling152,859) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)