Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,092 (¥280,999) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (43 minutes ago)