Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 128% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,349 (¥300,353) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)