Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 126% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,309 (¥300,594) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)