Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,272 (¥304,226) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)