Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,200 (¥286,163) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)