Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,771 (¥276,884) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)