Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 147% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,071 (¥351,878) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (25 minutes ago)