Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,933 in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)