Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,395 (¥257,507) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (24 minutes ago)