Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,483 (¥261,232) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)