Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,476 (¥204,025) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)