Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.886 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,404 (12,113 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)