Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.824 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,454 (13,109 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)