Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.136 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,047 (9,816 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)