Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.104 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,947 (11,253 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)