Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,531 (10,821 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)