Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,454 in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)