Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨54,063 in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)