Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 7% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,819 in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)