Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨74,475 in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)