Cost of living comparison between Mysore, India and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,783 in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)