Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02891 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,860 (3,073,153 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (32 minutes ago)