Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02895 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,557 (3,542,519 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)