Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03100 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,111 (3,003,550 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (42 minutes ago)