Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02890 INR / TZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,558 (2,544,850 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (35 minutes ago)