Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / USD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,564 ($1,360) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)