Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.285 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 85% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,451 (﷼ 765) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)