Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.166 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 72% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,972 (﷼ 946) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)