Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.152 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 64% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,204 (﷼ 611) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)