Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.444 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 106% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,323 (﷼ 920) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)