Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.613 INR / OMR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 91% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,276 (﷼ 687) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)