Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,947 (€1,504) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)