Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,817 (€1,622) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (22 minutes ago)