Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,278 (€1,355) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)