Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,617 (€2,852) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)