Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,993 (€1,748) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)