Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,619 prices entered by 618 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨56,236 in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (34 minutes ago)