Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,917 (₨124,485) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)