Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,622 (₨131,738) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (41 minutes ago)