Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.809 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,642 (Taka 93,538) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)