Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 INR / BDT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,587 (Taka 76,192) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)