Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / IQD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨93,367 (1,647,001 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (38 minutes ago)