Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.326 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,080 (1,690KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)