Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.970 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,581 (1,684KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)