Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.231 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,212 (2,504KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)