Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.738 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,098 (1,915KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)