Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.768 INR / BAM
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,816 (1,541KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)