Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14737 INR / KMF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,477 (742,861 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)