Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15658 INR / KMF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,766 (592,453 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)