Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15369 INR / KMF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,838 (604,069 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)