Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,980 (1,560 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)