Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.454 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨89,986 (Mex$ 26,052) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)