Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 106% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,157 (€1,723) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)