Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.289 INR / UYU
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,072 ($U64,694) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)