Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.461 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,302 (R$ 4,383) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (43 minutes ago)