Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.935 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨55,503 ($b5,586) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)