Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.873 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨53,538 ($b5,423) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)