Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨75,480 ($b8,090) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)