Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02384 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,353 (COL$4,208,871) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)