Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02319 INR / COP
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,345 (COL$3,120,182) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)