Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,351 (€966) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)