Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.714 INR / LRD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 116% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,207 (217,409 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (41 minutes ago)