Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 INR / LRD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 73% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,630 (266,530 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨80,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)