Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.929 INR / TTD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 79% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,904 (11,270 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)