Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.835 INR / TTD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 70% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,034 (11,899 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)