Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.672 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 80% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,323 (Shilling201,402) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)