Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,879 (Shilling211,536) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)