Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 INR / KES
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,843 (Shilling136,991) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)