Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12438 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1193% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,009,850 (8,119,295 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)