Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11622 INR / SOS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 525% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨488,486 (4,203,051 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (26 minutes ago)