Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.608 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,324 (1,666 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rosario costs ARS $2,500 (24 minutes ago)