Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.978 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,438 (1,549 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)