Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 61% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,940 (₨200,431) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)