Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,762 (₨161,218) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)