Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.786 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,195 (RM5,424) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (about 2 hours ago)