Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.035 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,032 (RM6,254) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)