Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,283 (RM5,330) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)