Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,464 (4,419TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)