Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.414 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,370 (Mex$ 22,663) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)